We are a company that is breaking new ground in our industry, and we’d like to hear from you. We challenge every employee to take ownership and improve both individually and collectively. We encourage collaboration, foster ideas and value trust. We welcome professionals from all backgrounds.
Reporting to the Superintendent or Project Manager:
- Site work as required including demo, carpentry or formwork, & installations
- Inspection and review of work completed to determine performance of subcontractors and suppliers, including dispute resolution and deficiency management
- Process construction submittals, project data, shop drawings, RFIs, Change Order requests, Change Orders, and Quality Control Documentation, and keeping logs of all construction activities
- Ensure that projects are constructed in accordance with approved design and specifications
- Champion worksite safety and maintain safety documentation
- Complete daily project progress/risk reporting, time sheets and safety logs
- Any other duties as reasonably assigned
- 3 or more years carpentry experience on commercial job sites.
- Must have reliable vehicle and tools
Training / Education
- Red Seal Journeyman Carpenter certificate
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Current First Aid, WHMIS, Fall Protection (Training will be paid for by employer as required)